Wednesday, February 11, 2009

LOS ANGELES HERE WE COME!!!!!


On February 20th, Hallie is going to go to Los Angeles on a field trip. Her high school is able to take the entire Freshman class on a field trip to see the Japanese/American National Museum and the Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust. The are to meet at 4:00 am and then travel to Barstow for breakfast and then at 10:00 am they get to tour the Japanese/American National Museum and then they eat their lunches on the way to the Holocaust Museum and then they are done around 4:00 pm and they head back for home and will arrive around 10:00 or 11:00 pm. The students have to do a project on the field trip after they get back home and so she will be gathering a lot of information for that project. This sounds like an awesome experience and I am really glad that she gets to go on this once in a lifetime trip.!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Thanks for adding my button to your blog! It was interesting to read the post about drugs. It's always good as a parent to stay informed and I didn't know a lot of the "street" names for the different drugs. My kids could have been talking about them and I wouldn't even have known.

I need to add some more tween/teen do's huh?

thanks again

Mindy
www.cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com

Lana // Blog Author said...

I'd love to go with her! I've always wanted to go see those places!