Thursday, February 19, 2009

6 Things I LOVE

I am writing this post because one of my lovely Young Women - MISS KANANI ROBERTS - tagged me and I didn't want to let her down so here goes:
6 THINGS I LOVE:

1. First of all I LOVE my husband! He is the greatest guy in the world! He has a few quirky hobbies like plants and bug collecting but I LOVE him just the same and he supports me in everything (usually)!!
2. I LOVE my children! I have 1 boy and 3 girls and they are all different and yet the same in many ways! I LOVE to follow them around to their different activities and support them whenever I can. They are so awesome!
3. I LOVE Chocolate covered cinammon bears!!! They are my favorite of all time. I pretty much LOVE any kind of cinammon candy (lips, hearts etc.) and my kids are always giving me theirs because I guess they didn't inherit my LOVE for cinammon!!
4. I LOVE shopping! I know that sounds lame but I really do LOVE it and I always have (just ask my Mom). I LOVE to go with my friend Kris or my daughters. I do get worn out and I do have to have money or it just isn't as fun!
5. I LOVE being pampered! I LOVE going to the beauty salon and having my hair done, eyebrows waxed , manicure, pedicure and anything else I can think of. I always wonder if I should have gone to beauty school because I really LOVE that kind of stuff! Unfortunately(ha,ha) my two older daughters have inherited that from me because I think they like to be pampered too much!!!
6. I LOVE being around Youth! I LOVE teenagers, believe it or not, and I think they are awesome. I used to work in the front office at a local high school and I was around teenagers all the time and I formed some great friendships. I also LOVED being around my young women(I still call them that even though I have been released for a year). They were awesome girls and I miss them and LOVE them!!!

I think I could have made my list go on and on and on! These 6 things that I LOVE are some of my top ones but when I think about it I really have a lot of LOVES .

I want to tag Delite Orton, Sorena Marble, Brianne Marble, Lexie Marble, Lana Bown and MJ Halterman. Get to work guys because I hope to see your new posts really soon!

3 comments:

Sorena said...

You are just SO cute!
Alexis LOVES chocolate covered cinnamon bears too!
I'll get on my list...

Kanani said...

I love! I actually love chocolate covered cinna bears also. mmm. FYI you were one of my favorite young women leaders. It helps that you enjoyed our company. Thank you :)

Litey said...

I'm glad that i am first on your list! :) I will do that sooner or later. P.S. you were one of my favorites too! :)