Monday, November 24, 2008

STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME











On Saturday night we went to the State Football Championship game in Las Vegas. The Moapa Valley High School Pirates were playing a team from California called the Truckee Wildcats. It was a lot of fun and got quite cold. It was mostly sweatshirt weather, but we were glad that we brought the blankets. Robert stayed home to watch the BYU/Utah game on TV and so it was just Hallie, Maison, Sadie, and Me. Hallie sat with a bunch of her friends and Sadie soon joined her. Maison remained true to me and sat by me. I really appreciated her that night because she kept me company and we really had a lot of fun people watching.

1 comment:

Old Main Photography said...

Yay! Great new posts. I love the new background. Your beautiful girls are growing up too fast! It was so fun to see all your new pictures and read your witty comments. Sure love ya! :)